This line is ergonomically designed to give people with gripping difficulties and limited wrist range of motion more confidence at the table. The stylish appearance and proven functionality allow users to eat independently and makes enjoying good food a pleasure.
- 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Mirror Polished Handles
- Mirror Polished Tines, Bowls and Blades
Please note this range is Ex. Brisbane
Designer Isabel Heubl developed Integrale with great empathy. She did so after extensive studies into the circumstances and lifestyles of people with gripping difficulties. Integrale combines exceptional design with outstanding functionality. The flattened top of the blade facilitates applying pressure when cutting.
- The lean transition from handle to bowl enables holding in multiple positions.
- The light curve at the edge of the blade enables a rocking motion when cutting.
- The elevated handle makes it easy to pick up the cutlery from flat surfaces.
- The flattened bottom of the handle ensures the cutlery remains in place.